New Year in Tallinn
04 Days: Tallinn
Guaranteed Departure 2024
Ring in the New Year in the charming Estonia capital, Tallinn. The Old Town will be filled with holiday decorations and festive markets. Make your New Year celebration unforgettable in Tallinn.
Day 1 (Monday): Arrival Tallinn
Arrival in Tallinn, transfer to Hotel L’Ermitage**** check-in, welcome meeting, optional welcome dinner at the hotel.
Day 2 (Tuesday): Tallinn
“Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The Old Town is magical all the year but it is at its best in the run-up to Christmas and New Year, where the magic is felt at every corner. The walking tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, medieval Old Town Hall and Great Guild Hall. The afternoon offers an optional guided shopping tour to the many lovely shops, boutiques and galleries in the Old Town and a visit to the beautiful Christmas Market on the Town Hall Square. In the
evening we enjoy an unforgettable New Year Gala dinner at hotel restaurant.”
Day 3 (Wednesday): Tallinn
The morning leisure. The afternoon offers an optional visit to the unique Maritime Museum constructed in the Seaplane Harbour Hangars, which were initially completed as a part of the “Peter the Great’s Naval Fortress” in 1916- 1917. The museum in undoubtedly one of the most modern and inter-active maritime museums in Europe.
Day 4 (Thursday): Depart Tallinn
Private departure transfer to airport.Send This Tour To A Friend
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- 3 overnights at centrally located Hotel L’Ermitage****
- 3 x buffet breakfast
- Unforgettable New Year Gala dinner at hotel restaurant
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- 3-hour Tallinn Old Town walking tour
- Service of English and German speaking local guide
- Service of Italian and Spanish speaking local guide
- Service of French and Portuguese speaking local guide
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.