Vilnius Christmas Markets
04 Days: Vilnius
Guaranteed Departure 2024
Max 16 Guest in Group
Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. It puts on a show at Christmas time with its Old Town decked out and illuminated. You will find the Christmas spirit all around in Lithuania’s capital.
Day 1 (Thursday): Arrival Vilnius
Arrival in Vilnius, transfer to Hotel Artis Centrum**** check-in, welcome meeting, optional welcome dinner at the hotel.
Day 2 (Friday): Vilnius
“Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. The walking tour takes us to the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas
Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. It is the Old Town where Christmas market is set-up and where the tour ends for a possibility to explore it. The afternoon offers a visit to MO Museum – newest museum in the city offering to disclose works of modern and contemporary Lithuanian artists.”
Day 3 (Saturday): Vilnius
The morning offers a visit to The Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania. During the 15th, 16th centuries and the first half of the 17th century, the Palace of the Grand Dukes was a political, diplomatic, administrative and cultural center of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. The National Museum currently reflects the functions of this historical residence.
Day 4 (Sunday): Depart Vilnius
Private departure transfer to airport.Send This Tour To A Friend
|Max 16 Guest in Group|
|Dates||Dbl Occ||Sgl Occ|
|Dec 05 - Dec 08||CAD 790||CAD 1,080|
|Dec 12 - Dec 15||CAD 790||CAD 1,080|
|Welcome dinner at hotel||CAD 100||Per Person|
|2-hours optional visit to MO Museum||CAD 90||Per Person|
|3-hours optional visit to The Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania||CAD 100||Per Person|
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- 3 overnights at centrally located Artis Centrum****
- 3 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- 3-hours guided walking tour of Vilnius Old Town
- Entrance to the Old University ensemble museum
- 1 ticket to Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre
- Service of English and German speaking local guide
- Service of Italian and Spanish speaking local guide
- Service of Portuguese and French speaking local guide
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.