Shirdi is a pilgrimage site for millions of people from around the world who seek the blessings of Sai Baba. This program also visits the holy town of Shani Shignapur, the home of Lord Shaneshwara.
Day 01: Arrive Aurangabad / Shani Shignapur / Shirdi
Upon arrival in Aurangabad, you will be met and driven to Shirdi en route visit Shani Shignapur. This holy town is known as the home of Lord Shaneshwara, worshipped as the personification of Lord Saturn. Visit the temple and pay your respects. Then visit Grishneshwar Temple. One of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva worshipped across India is a divine sight. Continue on to Shirdi, arrive and check in at the hotel.
Day 02: Shirdi
Shirdi, this town is popularly known as the ancient home of esteemed spiritual head Sai Baba. Denoting a major pilgrimage site millions of people all around the world come to seek the blessings of Sai Baba. Post breakfast visit to the Shirdi Sai Baba temple, pay a visit to Samadhi Mandir, Khandoba Temple, and Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Complex. (B)
Day 03: Shirdi / Aurangabad – Depart
Post breakfast, you will be driven back to Aurangabad, airport in time for your flight back home. (B)Send This Tour To A Friend
|Nov 15 to Dec 20
|Jan 5 to Mar 31
|* Minimum 2 passengers
|* Solo Travel Supplement available upon request
|* Special event and holiday supplements and restrictions may apply
|* The accommodation will be provided in the below hotel or similar in case the priority hotel is unable to accommodate the booking.
|Hotel Sun N Sand (Superior) for 2 nights
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- All transport by an Air-Conditioned vehicle including transfer of baggage by the same vehicle (1 piece per person)
- Services of our representative at airport on arrival/departures
- All present applicable government taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, drinks, gratuities etc.
- Guide services
- TIPS during meals, tour guides, tour escort etc.
- Anything not specified in the inclusions.
- Camera Fees at the monuments
- Any new Tax, which may be imposed by the government or Increase in Monument Fees
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.